Price: (exempt from VAT)
- English A5 size £7.00
- Spanish A4 size £7.00
Please scroll down to order this product
Our Lifeboat Survival Manual complies with IMO Resolution A.657 (16) Annex 2, and the IMO Life Saving Appliances Code 188.8.131.52.22. It has been formally accepted by the MCA, and fulfills the SOLAS requirements to carry a Survival Manual in each Lifeboat.
Printed as a booklet using water-resistant materials, it is available in English (A5 size) or Spanish (A4 size).
Key Features / Benefits:
- Meets the requirements of IMO Res. A657 (16) and the IMO LSA Code.
- Printed as a booklet using water-resistant materials
- Available in English or Spanish
- Enables consistency throughout a fleet, and enhances the professional image of the owners and operators
- Protection against Exposure
- Anti-Seasickness Tablets
- Watches, Lookouts etc
- First Aid, Health Problems, Sanitary Arrangements
- Location Aids, incl. Radio Equipment
- Proper use of Survival Equipment
- Preparation for Heavy Weather
- Rescue Services; Landing and Beaching
- Maintenance of Morale
* ISBN numbers:
- English A5 size 1st edition (1995) 978-1-905195-06-0
- Spanish A4 size 1st edition (1995) 978-1-905195-07-7
Email using the link (left) or phone