Rescue & Recovery:
Products that save lives
As required by SOLAS Chapter II-2 Regs. 15 (Fire Training Manual) and 16 (Fire Safety Operations).
Our Fire Training Manual has been specifically prepared for the marine industry, is fully illustrated, and is clearly presented across approx. 290 pages. This manual is considered by many to have become the international industry-standard, and is used in commercial shipping fleets around the world.
The 3rd edition (English), published in August 2017, provides a comprehensive update, incorporating the significant changes made to SOLAS-II, and now including extensive cross-referencing to the Consolidated SOLAS (2014, and later amendments to January 2016) and other IMO Codes.
The 2nd edition (2011) is also available in Spanish, Russian and French, and has been prepared by professional translators (working in their native tongue and familiar with maritime language).
* A4 binder, with 40mm 4-ring mechanism
* Printed in colour, with many diagrams and photographs
* English (3rd Ed.): 290 pages Other languages (2nd Ed.): approx 235 pages
* The Spanish, Russian and French editions have all been translated by professional translators working in their native tongue and familiar with maritime language, and proof-read by a second equally-qualified translator.
* Contents (3rd Edition, English):
* ISBN numbers:
[ Spanish / Russian / French contents (2nd Edition):