Smart SOLAS Suits 1A and 2A, and Smart Thermal Floatation Liner
The Smart SOLAS Suit 1A is a semi-dry suit which provides optimum features and flexibility as a working suit, combined with full approval as a SOLAS Immersion + Anti-Exposure Suit, offering multifunctional use for any work emergency abandonment situation.
When combined with the 1A Suit, the Thermal Floatation Liner increases the thermal protection (from 1 hour to 6 hours) as well as increasing the buoyancy.
The Smart SOLAS Suit 2A is similar to the Suit 1A but with higher buoyancy and thermal protection level (6 hours) provided by an additional foam insulation liner.
Smart SOLAS Suit 1A:
- Provides a minimum of 1 hour of thermal protection against cold water shock and delays hypothermia upon immersion
- Provides additional buoyancy due to inherent floatation foam lining in excess of the SOLAS requirements of 70 N for an anti-exposure suit
- Additional neoprene hood for extra thermal protection during water immersion
- Fixed insulated hood for constant wear working
- Adjustable waist belt with heavy duty metal interlocking buckles
- Compatible with Mullion SOLAS Hi-Rise 275N Lifejackets
- Soft and flexible neoprene socks for flexibility to wear under standard work boots and to give added thermal protection during water immersion
- SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape on hood, shoulders, arms and back
- Comfortable soft neoprene neck seal
- 5 fingered neoprene gloves stowed in arm pocket for working use and for thermal protection during water immersion
- Inner fixed neoprene wrist seals
- Fully waterproof outer fabric with taped seams
- Wide anti-flushing straps on arms and ankles to give added thermal protection during water immersion
- Colour coded and sized storage bag with quick-rip touch & close opening panel to allow rapid donning in an emergency situation
- Elasticated leg panels for snug fit and to increase thermal protection during water immersion
- Straight collar
- Zip closure under flap with touch & close fastening
- Adjustable belt in the waist
- Marine grade whistle
- Buoyancy 100N
- Certified to SOLAS : 2010
- Sizes S - XL
Smart Thermal Floatation Liner:
Offers the flexibility to add to the Smart SOLAS Suit 1A to increase the protection level to 6 hours.
- Flexible lightweight floatation liner gives both added buoyancy and thermal protection
- Easy access heavy duty centre front zip
- Elastic thumb loops and foot stirrup straps to aid easy donning and security of fit under the Suit 1A
- Double sided smooth nylon quilted to 5mm foam liner for ease of donning
- Butted and taped seams for reduction of bulk
- Colour coded for ease of matching sizes
- Sizes: S - XL (S = red, M = navy, L = orange, XL = navy)
Smart SOLAS Suit 2A:
Additional features to Smart SOLAS Suit 1A:
- Provides a minimum of 6 hours of thermal protection against cold water shock and hypothermia upon immersion.
- Higher buoyancy due to double layer foam insulation lining
- Thicker neoprene boots
- No fixed hood
- Buoyancy 154N
All items are available to order - please allow 7-10 working days for despatch
When ordering online, please specify the required size(s) in the "Additional Information" field at the Checkout.